Friday 1 May 2015

Mid Project Review

At the mid-point of this project I believe I have created 6 strong initial ideas that would work well as an album cover, I have also thought about two different band names that would be popular amongst certain target audiences. I believe I have selected the right initial idea because it has been inspired by a very successful album, Eminem's Curtain Call, also I believe the contrast between modern and traditional elements will be very popular amongst a wide target audience. My band Steady Dollar will play music from the Hip Hop Genre mainly as this is one of the most popular music genres across the world and therefore Steady Dollar will have a large fan base. I look forward to experimenting with my album cover further in order to create a real contrast between traditional and modern concrete experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment