Friday 1 May 2015

Album template

Inside

The inside of my album cover features two sections on either side, these two sections can be used to fold over the larger middle section and once these have been folded over you will then be able to see the outside of the album cover. 

I have also included a third section in the middle of the inside of my album cover, this middle section folds upwards in between the two sections on either side. The middle section also has two tabs on either side that stick down on the inside of the album cover, once these tabs have been stuck down this section will act as a pocket in the middle of the inside of the album cover, I will use this pocket to carry my booklet and I will use a cut out in the front of this section to hold the CD in place. This middle section will also feature the imagery for the middle section of the inside of my album cover, you can see this imagery on the bottom section of the outside of my album cover. 

Outside

The outside of my album cover features three sections and a bottom section that will fold upwards and stick down. The two sections on either side fold inwards to create the front image, this front image is of the outside of a classic theatre with the band name Steady Dollar in a Broadway font featuring heavily. The back of my album cover features closed curtains and this promotes the fact that the show is over once you get to the back of the album cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment